View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-21-2018, 05:10 PM

For a second, the creature looked at Amaranth, its eyes shifting to a far duller yellow color. His shoulders slumped as he took a step forward, almost pleading as he lifted his hands not for an attack, but maybe in a prayer? However, a second later, the eyes blazed a fever yellow again and he whipped around to face Gemini. The voice the came from the never moving mouth of creature sounded as if it emerged from a nightmare, or the realm in which nightmares first began. "Why I am here?" he laughed, or at least the tone seemed male, considering the armor hid any physical indicators. "I did not come. I was-" The creature let out a sharp cry that didn't match his previous voice. Sprinting away almost with the same blurred speed as before, the creature ran for the opposite side of the courtyard in order to put distance between them. There he stopped, just off from where Roshan originally stood.

Shalya considered to shake her head, not even thinking to call out to their other ally in this fight. This was wrong. All of this felt wrong and yet she couldn't connect the pieces that would give her a clear line of action. Should she fight or should she intervene? All her years of experience felt like nothing compared with this. And yet, she felt like the solution was just on the tip of her tongue.