View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 12-02-2017, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Yes, not being able to trade sucks. And I understand that some of us make gold here that way, but in my opinion that's no reason to stop being active (unless it's for real life reasons.) Basically boycotting because one thing isn't fixed. We're still ABLE to post and chat with friends and be social. I don't see why that's not something we should keep up until this gets resolved. Mene needs community more than ever right now.

Besides, posting will also generate revenue. Especially since none of us can buy things from each other right now
Why should I purchase CI's that I cannot distribute? When one faces facts, the reason we come to Menewsha is because of the nifty item's. Folks have come to Menewsha due soley to the fact that Menewsha is an avatar site with nifty items. And quite frankly, many have left Menewsha due to the site's nifty item's, or rather because many items are so ridiculously rare or expensive.

As for being social, I'm sociable when I choose to be. Seeing as how most of my social interactions here occur in the Menewsha marketplace, this has died down accordingly. This neglect has me thinking WE are the ones being boycotted.