View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-02-2017, 07:02 AM

I wasn't saying you should still donate when your sole purpose for doing so is to sell them in the marketplace/exchange. It's your money and you have every right to spend or not spend it on what you wish. ALL I was stating is that the hangouts and such still have some activity. It's slow, but it's always slow.
I come to Menewsha for the community. I guess that makes me the minority in your eyes. But I come here for the friendships I have made and the only social interaction I really get. Menewsha is more than an item catalog. I for one plan to support the users by continuing to chat. As it's not their fault this is happening.

---------- Post added 12-02-2017 at 02:04 AM ----------

Also, while there are some items that you would be likely to never get unless you were here in 2007, there are lots of other items that are available and not so out there. When you compare that to the inflation rate/number of items that a place like Gaia has, this is NOTHING near that level and anyone that leaves because they can't have a kings/queens crown (or other top rares) probably isn't good for the community anyway.