View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-22-2023, 06:37 PM

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Today was a very productive day. I got so much done, including my taxes! It felt really good to get a bunch of things crossed off of my to do list. Later in the day we went to the Asian supermarket and picked up a bunch of fun stuff to try. For dinner we made this tofu dish with ground beef and these little round green eggplants, it was pretty yummy!

Monday, March 20, 2023

Today I had an appointment with the neurologist to follow up on my migraines. The doctor I'm seeing at the Mayo Clinic is so much better than any of the other doctors I've seen in the past. He's so smart and so thorough about investigating things that other doctors have never looked into. Anyway, he wants to do a new MRI since the last one is from a few years ago as well as a sleep study since the quality of my sleep is very lousy. I'm hoping I can get everything figured out with him before I have to move away and find a new doctor.

Friday, March 17, 2023

I had a super hard time focusing today so it was not a productive day at work. Late in the day I got super tired so I ended up taking a nap after I logged off for the day and then kind of lounged around because my head hurt. It was my boyfriend's birthday today so I took him downstairs to the Thai place for dinner. It was pretty good but I just wasn't feeling well. We came back home and both went to bed pretty early.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

This morning I headed back to the Mayo Clinic for the MRI. I was pretty nervous about it since the last one I had done made me feel super claustrophobic and I was internally freaking out the whole time. The Mayo staff was really great though and I managed to get through it okay. I went to Starbucks afterwards to treat myself to a yummy coffee, lol. I didn't really want to head back to work but I did and managed to get a good amount of work done so that felt good. In the evening I was pretty tired and headed to bed really early.