View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-15-2015, 09:12 AM

January 15th 2015:I wish I could

I wish I could save money in real life like I do on Menewsha. Stuff happens not in my control and My daughter is expensive. I like to enjoy myself with friends by dressing up which is expensive as well. XD
I also wish I could afford my own home without having to be with someone to pay for bills. I feel like it would be the only option to get a home these days unless I hit a lotto. Which is kinda Bullshit let's face it. We pay enough in taxes for everyone to be housed and given FREE educations but our government would rather pay for wars to fund their friends oil empires.

RL News:

* Yesterday I walked home during a crazy snow storm. So I went to sleep last night at 7:30 exhausted. Now I'm up at 3:30 in the morning. Might as well get up and start the day. XD
* Short shift today 10-3 Coffee will be needed. Given the time I woke up at.
* yogurt and peanut butter toast for breakfast 280, Liverwurst on crackers for lunch 210, Chicken pasta 290, 120 Coffee,

Mene News:

* I started adding the next page of the runway up. About 16K I only need 14L of it though because I had already bought some of them to complete looks. :D

Last edited by Nephila; 01-15-2015 at 09:46 PM..