View Single Post
Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 07-09-2014, 01:00 AM

9 July 2014

A lot has happened lately. Some good, some bad and a many unexpected and sudden things that can be considered both.

Most of it is real life drama which I won't elaborate on, but I have been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster due to other things too.

This month, I anticipate to take on more responsibility than I've ever had to take on before in my life. Meanwhile I still want to live my own independent social life in the real world and in part online too...

As a result I've recently set up a twitter account and even though I've only two tweets...three if you include my initial tweet that I deleted. I'm following just under 30 other twitter accounts...mostly well-known ones of interest to me. Interestingly enough I've also somehow got 3 followers...not including my first follower who liked my initial tweet and stopped following me soon after I deleted that first tweet.

I'm also participating in Camp NaNoWriMo July for the first time...already behind but it's an interesting motivation for writing.