View Single Post
Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 12-18-2014, 09:42 PM

Seneca sighs deeply as she looks at Leon, "Yes, I know. Most people in the kingdom never wanted this but knew it was the best way. After all, another clans had been threating to start something. My ex example." She leans into his touch and stares at him, "My father is a good man and choose the right thing. I was always stuborn about it but things do change. My feelings toward Alistar had always been fading away thru out the years." Out of nowhere and earth spirit pops out of nowhere. It never like waiting for her mistress to summon her. "Mistress Seneca...you need to stop your mother. You know very well that no one can control Cerberus." Tiera says in an small but terrificing voice.

Lelina smirks lightly, "Yea sure...like I will ever go back to that man. Beside he isn't going to live every long anyway." glares at the female vampire. As she sends Cerberus out to get her but something happens. The beast turns around and attacks Lelina. Meanwhile back at the castle, what Lelina said was true. She had an agent already in action. The assassin dressed like a servant walks into the king's studies. He was busy working on something, he heard the servant come in but that was normal. The servant sets the tray down before he turns around. The male walks over to the king, pulling a danger from his jacket. He grabs the king by the neck and slit his throat. Blood poors out everywhere as the king chokes on his own blood before coming lifeless.