View Single Post
Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-07-2015, 03:49 AM

Alistair looks over at her and rubs the back of his neck. The temple was going to be hard to get in to not sure if his mages could get into it but it was worth a try. He walks toward his private chambers but stops once he reaches to the door. "Do it...send them...if they can learn how to do so then I could seal her powers before this war begins." He looks over at her before he opens the door and walks in closing it behind him. Alistair would do anything to get his hands on his bride no matter what cost it would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seneca looks at her husband and wraps her arms around him. She leans against him and closes her eyes. This spell was hard but she knew she could do it. She opens her eyes and looks up at Leon, "No...just make sure no one enters but I know once I enter the barriers will go up to protect what I am about to do." A servant walks over to Seneca, carrying a vial of blood and a small knife. "Here you are m'lady. The blood of the former queen...she was very feisty when we was trying to take the blood from her." Seneca looks over at her servant and nods, taking the vial and knife from her. "I bet...she knows what about to happen to her. Make sure she doesn't do anything foolish. It won't work of that bitch is dead." staring at the servant before she pulls away from Leon. "I will be back soon, love." kisses him once more before she enters the temple.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aries looks over at Hannah and nods, "I know she did...her betray will shock everyone in the kingdom. They have looked up to us as great rulers for years. No one never knew what was going on inside theses castle walls. Now they will know." He felt her kiss upon his cheek before he rested his head on the back of his pillow. "I will....make sure my daughter and son-in-law are taking care of while they here, Hannah. Plus keep the guards on rotation. I have a feeling something else is going to happen." he relaxes and would fall asleep fast.