View Single Post
~Aimee~
Hot Gossip
NPC

Old 02-14-2019, 02:52 AM

Hey everyone! Oh I'm just so happy to have so many visitors come to our game! I bet you would all just love to know how this game is going to work. Well I'm here to tell you all about it! All the couples here are Host(ess) and Hostee pairs. Every day a Hostee will roll a 20 Sided Dice. It will be up to the Host(ess) to roll their own 20 sided dice to see how close they can get to the Hostee!

Oh! And each day will be a new set of rolls. Rolls will reset at midnight of each day starting tonight! You will have 24 hours to roll from Midnight (or really... when this thread gets posted) Midnight Pacific Time of February 14th! The Host(ess) will have 3 shots to get as close as they can to the Hostee. You must space your Host(ess) rolls at least 2 hours apart! No cheating now *giggles* cause that wouldn't be fair! Emilio and I will be taking the best of your 3 rolls for the points you earn on that day. In other words we'll take the sum of your rolls divided by 3, then use a normalized linear...
Emilio: *cough*Aimee!*cough*
Oh! Right! *giggles* Really Emilio and I just care about the Host(ess) roll that is closest to the Hostee! That distance on the number line will be your score for the day! Hah! How'd I do Emilio? *giggles*
Emilio:That was great Aimee! Thanks for explainin to everyone. I just want to add... if you and your pairs partner get the same number... Well that's like blackjack! Only instead of 21, you get 0. 0 Is the best score you can hope to get at the end of a round.

Last edited by Emilio; 02-18-2019 at 08:33 AM..