View Single Post
Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2015, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Creep View Post
Okay, so I'm sure that this isn't something that is strictly on Mene, but while browsing the group roleplays I saw a roleplay that had a rule that made me feel a little... odd. The rule was something along the lines of "male/female pairings only". Now, I can understand not wanting to do homosexual pairings yourself; some people aren't comfortable with that. But to say that no one in your roleplay can do homosexual romances... that seems boarderline homophobic to me. It made me feel really uncomfortable, but I know that it's not really against the rules to say that. I also know that if you make a roleplay you have the right to make whatever rules you want, but... I don't know. Does anyone else have an issue with rules like this? Also, anyone who has an issue with people doing homosexual pairings in your roleplay, why does it bother you? I am genuinely curious to know.
Other discussion: any other rules that seem a little off or make you uncomfortable, and why
That does seem a little homophobic, but sadly not everyone is open minded, even on a site like this one. Rules that bother me are any rules against transgender characters. But I know I can't expect everyone to agree with my way of thinking.