View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 09-06-2015, 06:14 PM

(That's alright! :) )

"An ox?" Edwin asked. "Consider it done.... However, your daughter is quite beautiful, Sir, I believe she is worthy of a higher payment. Please, allow me to offer you 200 pounds for your daughter." Edwin had rather interesting plans for Josephine, he had to be sure that the amount he paid for her would be enough to keep her family quiet should anything happen to her. They seemed to love her very much, he couldn't afford anymore negative publicity lest he end up like Queen Mary Antoinette. He refused to let his kingdom overthrow him like that.

"I take it we have an accord." Edwin was rather giddy with excitement at such a find, Josephine was truly gorgeous and would look so beautiful among his possessions in the castle. Besides, his marriage to her should also ease his queen mother for the time being until... Well, until Josephine would no longer be needed.

The wheels were turning in his head and he gave a strange, sinister smile towards Joseph Beckett. Josephine would be perfect.

He didn't wait for the old man to respond, his mind was somewhere else, he turned back towards his horse and mounted him. "I will send a servant to your home within two nights with the ox and 200 pounds. " Edwin said no more as both he and his Knights took to galloping back towards the small home where Josephine lived.

. . . .

The sun was beginning to set already, beautiful shades of orange, pink and red spread across the canvas of the sky as the prince found himself back at the home of the lovely Josephine. He motioned to his Knights to wait patiently, however, one had to bring something to Edwin's attention,

"Your Highness, the lady Queen will no doubt wonder where you are. After all, she planned to help you with planning a ball?"

Edwin hushed him with a arrogant huff. "I am no longer just the prince, Henry, I am the King and I do not have to answer to the former Queen any longer."

And with that, Edwin approached the door to Josephine's residence and banged on the door, announcing his return and stating that he was ready to take Josephine back to the castle with him.

Last edited by Kory; 09-10-2015 at 09:14 PM..