View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-08-2014, 09:43 PM

The Kat is back and running a new contest. This one will be run in four different parts over the course of the year. This should give you some spread out deadlines and if you miss one quarter, you can just jump in on the next part. Each quarter will be something different, but they somewhat connect and build on each other. So without further stalling, let's get on with it!

Rules (and other do's and dont's)
1. don't steal art or characters. duh
2. I will accept pretty varied qualities but I do not want these

SPOILERX

I would prefer if I can recognize what was drawn and hopefully it's not on lined paper. And please, please don't make me edit the picture after I get it because the colors are bright red on a B&W pencil sketch because it takes about five seconds to fix that on any number of free softwares. Make some effort to take a decent photo; it's only courteous to me and your skills as an artist. Represent your skills honestly.
3. What I like? All styles and medias from pixel to watercolor, anime to photo realism
4. there will be absolutely no deadline extensions this time around so that my quarters don't get uneven
5. I reserve the right to add in new characters/avatars/whatever is the subject of a quarter part way through (or take things out) if I create something over the course of the contest that I want art of.
6. you may enter each quarter as many times as you like. You can only win one prize per quarter. You can win something in every quarter. Four different chances to win.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 10-10-2014 at 05:38 PM..