View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-04-2015, 09:58 AM

Lady smiled as she giggled watching Lucy. She was accompanied by Lance's own chuckle as they pair looked at one another then back to Lucy. Lady put her cup of tea down as her giggles stopped getting serious for a moment as her face went blank staring at Adam. "Oh my, I'm sorry for that of course you may get to know them. However most people simply have me wipe their drives and have me program them with memories and personality traits. Most people simply chose the one that is appealing to them and then give me the pronators for the rest. " She said as she saw Lance looked at her with concern. She smiled as she looked back to Adam walking to the wall opposite them as she placed her hand on the wall. She stepped back as the wall open revealing a secret room with stairs on the left side of it leading down. " Please come with me." She said as she headed down the stairs to her work lab. She smiled as she softly touched the glass tube that held Anshanti one of her latest projects for a dear friend. "You see Anshanti will be the daughter of a great business man from the middle east. The man lost his entire family in a attack leaving him with no one." She said as she pulled up a picture of the real Anshanti the pair looking identical in every way down to the share on the left shoulder. "What you see is just a shell for now. But when I'm done programing she will be Anshanti. She will be kind, brave, and loves animals. Her favorite color is purple and her favorite past time is reading. My friend has requested that I program her with a fondness of him as her father. He requested some special memories with I will of course give to her. " She said as she softly stroked the glass with care and love. She then turned as she walked to a set of glass tubes hold other projects she was working on. "This one is special to me. I will not let anyone program her and I will let her choose her name . " She said as she walked to the other tanks. "This is one of my other models you have to choose from his name is Jake." She said then leading them to another tube. " This is Lady Jade she is truly beautiful. And this is Lady Snow she is my prized possession of all my models. " Lady said as she turned looking around the room. "Any of these here you may have not just Yin and Yang. You must understand that no everyone's dream companion is dressed like you and me. Many wont fantasy some with wings other with pointed ears. My job it bring their dreams to life. " She said as she directed her attention to Lucy for once fully. "Lucy you have the same right as your brother. Any of the models you see here are yours. If you can't choose and promise to keep them safe and close you may choose two. However I would ask that you leave Lady Snow for me. She is very special to me. " Lady said as tears almost filled her eye thinking of Lady Snow.