View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-17-2013, 03:27 AM

When Ryker glared at her she shrank slightly, preparing to be scolded. Once he had finished she looked at him a little confused. Family? Had he really called her family? The word did have a nice ring to it. Masuyo smiled a little and did as told. Things had been a blur on the way back, which was definitely not something should could get used to.

She laughed, “I would have made it if my leg wasn’t injured.” The young woman stuck out her tongue at him. “A gold medalist…sure.” Once back on the ground she stood there in place, her eyes following the male then turned to the mouth of the cave. Leaving Hibiki didn’t set well with her either, but she was sure that he needed some time to himself as well after everything that had happened today.

Masuyo hobbled over and sat near the fire. “You don’t like the cold?” The cold didn’t bother her much and she actually liked the snow. Well other than the fact that it made it easier for the monsters out there to find you if you weren’t careful. She warmed herself as she sat there and shifted a little uncomfortably. Really she wasn’t sure what to say or do after what happened. Her eyes watched the dying flames dance as she awaited an answer.

Talking and watching the fire would keep her mind off the pain. Now that she was still and resting just how much her leg hurt was finally hitting her. In her mind she was laughing at herself. You’re so stupid sometimes. Pushing yourself to walk and attempt to go back to your cave with an injured leg like this. Though I suppose I wouldn’t be Suyo if you didn’t do such things. Pulling herself back to the moment Masuyo looked over at Chumana and Cion. “I was wrong to have left like I did. I’m sorry for causing problems.” The look in her eyes was sincere as she apologized the younger woman and robot.