View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-26-2014, 11:13 PM

Azelf watched the woman walk away, his tail lightly flicking the air as he remained seated. He smiled lightly, as the other male spoke to him finally. "A ninja hmm? Unfortunately, no ninja could compare to myself" he stood, his eyes glancing in the direction that the female had gone in. He moved over to the edge of the roof, careful to avoid the bits of ice still lingering upon the floor. "A bit showy hmm? You certainly are trying to impress this one" he chuckled lightly, "could make one begin to wonder what is going through that head of yours." He slid his hands into his pockets, his eyes moving to the assistant in front of him, "and we all know how dangerous your thoughts can be."

His smile grew for a moment, slightly in an amused way. He then turned his attention out to the darkened sky. "It seems there are more rats in this little lab of ours, I wonder how they will fare when things....heat up.." his tail paused in the air for a moment, the end of it curling slightly. It was a habit when he was in thought, just as the slight twitch was a habit when he was annoyed or agitated. Perhaps he was becoming more feline than he thought, though that mattered little at the moment. He leaned a bit upon the edge, glancing in the other's direction. "It is plain and clear you already have an intrest in two of these little mice, what is it you plan to do now hmm?" he asks a bit curiously.

It would matter little if the other chose to open up about his intrest for the moment or not. He smiled, closing his eyes for a moment as a slight breeze flowed over the roof. He loved the outdoors, it was more of his element, his expertiese, though he faired just well on the inside as well. He was a bit of a mystery still to those who knew him, even most who worked here. After all the time he had been here, few had gained the oportunity to be let inside his world. Except for one....One he had grown quite close to, and had grown close to him as well. He chuckled lightly, the little mice were in for an interesting time.

"So...Sir" the word was said with an amused tone, "sneaking around forever in the shadows is just not me...not anymore, I am not ashamed of who I am, and it would be...beneficial...to move things along with intergrating me within the other's lives" he opened one eye, looking at him, "wouldn't you say?" His smile returned to his lips.