View Single Post
Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2011, 02:49 AM

I'll get back on Mene in a bit to add everyone who's ordered to the list. I'm doing something for my mom, so I'll bbiab. :> I'll be closing the freebie shop at 5 p.m. CST tomorrow, just to let you guys know. ♥

EDIT:

Sakura_Madison: Aa! o: That's really understandable why you've been busy.

Your avi is cute~. =w= Lots of feathery things.

Captain Howdy: No problema! I think you're next up for me to draw, actually. |D

Ceri: I am glad you think so. ; ^;

Ah, I see. I was afraid you might be grossed out by talking about it (some people are xD). Maybe you could try something where octopus is in it to kind of ease into it? Maybe see if your Japanese restaurant sells takoyaki? This way you wouldn't be faced with waving tentacles right off the bat. xD ... O.K., that just sounds weird. D8 As weird as sucking crawfish heads. *shudders*

I am all about the cheese sandwich, man. Give me a good Gouda or the like and I am happy. *wants Gouda atm, obviously xD*

That's so weird. I always thought sushi was kinda about being simple for some reason. . m. I know some kinds do have roe on them, but not all of them.

Let me know, though, I have the funds, man. xD That's so cute of you. ; ^;

angelbabe1: I'm so glad you like it! ♥♥♥

Hadsvich: Of course you can. I like your charas. ♥

KageShio: It's not a bother at all! xD I always forget to go look through threads when I make a art thread for an event, so I understand you on that! >>;

Last edited by Sarasvati; 02-21-2011 at 03:21 AM..