View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-21-2011, 10:54 PM

How could I not be? Sushivati is all things love. :heart:

xDD Bootleg takoyaki... It sounds so sinister! 'Oh no, don't go there... *whispers* I hear they sell bootlegged takoyaki out back! I don't think it's even octopus!'

Uggh, oh man. When I stayed with Matt for his graduation and our wedding shower (in Tennessee, then Virginia), it was second time down and it drove me crazy. Here recycling is mandatory, and we have a bunch of bins for all different things (paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, compost, etc). Whenever I wanted to recycle something in the states, I was always told 'oh, we don't have that, just throw it out'. '...asdfsfs SO WASTEFUL.'

YES. At least, I hope so. Haha. I know my mom really needs our help, cause she's basically hopeless now, so I feel guilty to leave, but there's just too many people in this apartment. I want to go and live my life. ;; Hopefully Matt gets more stable work to justify an apartment without going bankrupt.

Ugh, yeah. Whenever I hear people call our city beautiful I want to puke. xD~

Ughhh. Not your city toooo. To be honest, I'd really miss the small town/tourist trap living because it's sort of like being in a unique little ecodome, and cities are so fastpaced, but ugh. 'There most be more than this provincial life~.'

I'll take photos for you when I remember~! <33 My sister took him in when her friend's parents told her to get rid of it. orz He's supposedly a dwarf rabbit but he's bigger than our cat and a total pig. >_>; His name is Taz. It's nice enough though, I had a rabbit as a little girl and Matt's family raised them when they had farmland.

I'd probably be healthier without pets too, but I've had some form of animal my whole life, so I can't imagine not, you know? XD

She's a golden doodle, which is like a lab-poodle. She's horse sized and a pain in the butt, but cute~. Her name is Mika.

xDD! <3 Aww, if I thought they'd let me mail bread, I totally would. <3

Cucumber soup? o_o There's cucumber soup? *grabby hands* That sounds delicious! *loves soup*

XD So cute~! <33 It's okaaay, I'm live 10g away now. >_> They just can't close the event before I'm done.

Yay~! That should make Matt smile.