View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-06-2014, 01:37 PM

A shiver ran down Ael's spine. He hated this. He hated this so much. He wanted out and he honestly wished he never accepted the ride. Eyes flicking around, he finally spied the face of the one he worried about the most, his brother. Running to the far edge of his cage, his hand broke through the open space between the iron bars. "Brother!" His grasp extended the full length, leaving ample room for another hand to reach his. It was a damn good thing Ael was so long, for it gave him a long arm reach.

In the cage opposite his, sat a raven with a solemn look on his face. He looked broken. No, pissed. There was a twinge in his brows that jerked him to the enraged side of the scale. A cold glare was sent toward the one who called him brother. But the instant the glaze crippled the blond, the raven rose to his feet and rushed to the cage's edge. His hand reached out and clasped the palm of the other. "Ael, are you okay?"

There was a nod. "You, Merr?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He released his clutch and their hands sank back into their respective cages.

"Merrimack, I'm scared." His voice trembled and Ael gulped hard as he tried to push down the urge to cry. A yelp and shrill from a girl pulled his gaze away. He saw her feverishly trying to dig out and then reaching the bottom of the cage. Panic really started to set in. Tears welled up in his eyes. His breathing grew heavy. And his heart started to race faster than he should have.

Noticing these changes in his brother, M-Ry (Merrimack) tried to rattle his cage. There was no cage to it, but he was trying to break free. Straining, he tried to pull the bars apart. Again, no luck. But he did succeed in getting Ael's attention. At least the blond was now looking at him and his breathing seemed to resume to its usual speed.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?"

"Everything has a weak spot. There has to be a weak spot. Something that will give that can get me out of this cage." His grey orbs moved to see someone else shift in their cage. "If only I had something to use as a pivot point. Something to use as a hinge to break free." There was nothing in his cage that would suffice. Perhaps there was something outside the cages? He couldn't really see past his own so breaking out with a prying object would fall on someone else's plate. Assuming such a thing existed, that is.