View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 08:14 PM

Phaedra stayed sprawled out on the ground, arms above her head. She didn't move when the man come over the sound system nor did she move when the others started talking. Her mind was in another place, she was with her mentor Andonis before he died. "A calm mind sees everything my dear Phae," his words whispered through her head. The only time she ever felt anything but darkness or anger was when she remembered the lesson's he taught her.

Letting out a sigh she opened her eyes and studied the sky. It was beautiful even if the view was blocked by the bars of the cage that held her. Sitting up she looked around at the others. Another sigh escaped her and she pushed up onto her feet. Stretching up onto her toes, hands towards the sky she loosened her body up. Then she pulled off her sweater and dropped it on the ground. Phaedra had heard the girl before talking about if one could contort their body they might be able to get out. One contortionist coming up.

Bending her body in half at the waist Phaedra hugged her legs. She needed to loosen everything up before she attempted to squeeze between the bars. After straightening up she flung herself backwards until her hands touched the ground, palms flat. Her legs slowly lifted in the air until they were completely horizontal. Then she raised her left leg until it was vertical and continued until it was facing the opposite way of her other leg. Her right followed and she placed both feet back on the ground.

Walking up to the bars she studied them and found the right spot. The one thing every contortionist knew, if your head didn’t fit then it didn’t matter if your whole body did. Crouching down Phaedra studied the gap and tried to work out away her head could squeeze through. It only took her a few seconds to figure out that it wouldn’t. "Head won't fit," her Greek accent was strong but she was easy to understand. “If I can get..maybe two bars removed I can squeeze my way out.” She walked to the side of her cage that faced the woman using belts to create something (Odessa). “Do you need my necklace or bracelets?” She bent down and snatched up her sweater, giving it a good shake before pulling it on. She didn't bother to button it up and she pushed the sleeves up to just under her elbow.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 05-07-2014 at 08:41 PM..