View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-08-2014, 01:31 PM

Ayla, looked at her hands. Thankfully her bleeding finger wasn't bleeding too much. She was surprised when something wet feel down her cheeks. Using her left hand she wiped her eyes, and turned to the fellow next to her (Nazo). She didn't even know he was there until she heard his laughter followed by a almost inaudible "sorry."
She listened as he talked about pieces unable to move inside of cages, what was he talking about? Was she a piece in some time of game? Right there a thought hit her, was it some sort of checkers or chess game?

Ayla stared at the guy in the cage next to hers for a moment, he looked so innocent and cute. Wait what? she thought, and mentally shook her head. "Excuse me, what do you mean by pieces? You don't mean... us do you?"

Ayla turned from the the boy (Nazo) to face the sounds that were coming. They looked like... guards? Ayla started to feel as if she was having a panic attack, she was trembling, she could feel her heart to the point it felt like it hurt as it pumped blood quickly, and her stomach was hurting. Her breathing was short, but quiet. She visibly relaxed when the guards stopped at another cage, but her stomach as well as her heart were still feeling the effects.

Alyssa was up long before the others, she watched un interested as they came to and started conversing with one another. Although one of them picked her interest (Merrimack) when they suggested everything has a weak spot and that they can break out of here basically. Alyssa tuned in on the group conversing, they had attention for now. She wanted out. Perhaps I can use them to my advantage, she thought eagerly. She whispered to the one who was next to her who was also the one who spoke about weak spots (Merrimack). "If you need it, I have a belt."

Alyssa turned her heard when she heard many sets of foot steps, and her blue green eyes laid upon four armed guards. Great. which were followed by some chick. Alyssa couldn't help but smirk, that lady was lucky she was caged. No sooner than if she was free she'd show her who deserves to be locked up in a cage. And while she was at it, get rid of that I'm better than you attitude. Alyssa's mind drifted to the flight. It was abit terrifying when the lights went out and then she found herself flung from her seat before she had the chance to buckle up. The feeling in her stomach and the fear, oh the fear. It was all too much for her. The next thing her mind drifted to was when she was face down in some mud.