View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-09-2014, 02:00 AM

Odessa glanced over at the fallen girl in the other cage. “I think she’s just playing.” Her attention turned to Aelhaeran who dropped the belt and suspenders into her cage. “Thank you. They should help a good bit.” She gave the male a smile. The woman spread the items out before her. This should be enough, but if they had more just to be on the safe side it would help. Scooting closer to the corner of the cage she leaned back giving the bars a shift kick to test their strength.

Hearing another woman (Phaedra) speaking she looked up. “They could help. Better to have more than what’s needed then not to have enough in this case I believe.” Merrimack warned them of company coming. Odessa quickly gathered the items and hid them under her skirt. Her golden eyes watched the men and woman who entered the holding area. The woman held her tongue not because she feared death, but because it wouldn’t help the others or herself in this situation.

“The cloak of darkness will be better, but the cameras probably have night vision.” She sighed, slouching back against the bars of the cage. What Nisha had said didn’t discourage her, just made her more determined to help the others. “Think it’s impossible if you want to, but really nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. You just need to have a fresh perspective or think outside of the box.” She didn’t bother to look in the direction of the girl (Madison)who had been speaking.

Puzzle, yes that’s all this was. A puzzle for them to figure out. Once it was figured out they would have freedom. Moving over to the corner she began to study the bars again. “With the right amount of leverage…” Her thinking was correct right? Odessa slumped down, starting to draw in the dirt that covered the bottom of her cage.