View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 10-05-2015, 01:38 PM

"If I didn't get a vase, the run from home to here would have killed these innocent flowers." He rolled his eyes, trying his best not to laugh at how foolish he sounded. "I kid. Some of the art students were selling their vases in the atrium and I thought it might be nice for the school president to have a little memento for all her hard work and efforts." His grin widened. "Besides, if you're fending off the CIA, I hardly think just a vase will be enough to repay your heinous crimes of helping a villain."

As she apologized for waking him, Saith let out a friendly laugh. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I think only the vampires and werewolves share my love of the night. I'm just grateful I don't burn in the sun. I have my father to thank for that," he smirked while looking away.

"Anyway," he took a seat and looked at the papers she had set out. "It sounds like we've got a solid start. I don't have class today so if you're okay with it, I could take some of this and work on it while you're in class." His brows furrowed. "I wouldn't want to steal your office. God forbid someone walks in and sees me walking there. I mean," he draped his hand down his figure, "I might be part-elf with enticing blue eyes, but I'm pretty sure my deep voice, flat chest, and black skin would be a dead giveaway that I am not you. Besides, I'm not as beauti-" he paused but figured he might as just roll with it, "-ful."

Leaning back into his chair, he peered down at the papers before him. Honestly, he wasn't reading anything. He was just pretending to look interested with the hopes of getting off the topic of her looks. If she pushed further, he would likely make flirtatious compliments or do something hasty, like pulling her in for another kiss.

"Do you need to prep for class?" His voice was rather plain. Again, he was still working hard to act like he was busy. Finally pulling his eyes up, he gazed at her. "If so, I can take the papers with me and let you study. After all, I wouldn't want to be the reason you fail a class."

A lavish idea ran in his mind. And, mistakenly, he said it aloud.

"I can just see it now. School president flunks test because of troublesome drow. What would people say? That I took your breath away and showed you how the dark side has more fun? Ha, it would be quite the headline."

When his words finally came whirling back, Saith wanted to kick himself. Sometimes he just wished he could keep his mouth shut and not spew his nonsense. Still, a part of him wondered just how she would take such teasing. After all, a part of him still wanted that date with her!

Clearing his throat, he laughed. "I suppose I shouldn't ruin your reputation. I'll keep to the shadows so you can keep your honorable title."