View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 10-05-2015, 08:31 PM

Twisting her body in last second at the realization of nearly inescapable crash, Mae managed to slip by the large man. Well, it was thanks to his effort as well and she gave him a slight nod, both apology and thanks. Honestly, it was as if half of her grace had disappeared somewhere this week! This could have been the second time she ran into someone full force. As she fumed about this, another person pushed her out of the stream of students and backed her into the wall. It was rather forceful, but she had the duty to listen to her fellow students so she let herself be stopped.

But instead of having something important to say, he had a very plain invite. Mae opened her mouth to reject him - and bluntly -, but never got beyond that as someone intervened. "Thanks, but you didn't have to speak for me," she told the human man with slight frown, taking step to get past him, but his heavy hands on her shoulders. "I am fine," her voice growing bunch of degrees colder, elf replied, "now please let go of me."

What he said next made Lacrima's mouth open slightly, though. "What are you talking about? Whose roommate? Saith's?" she asked, growing even more confused by the second. And then he hugged her, smiling broadly! Stiffening up, her hands moved to push him against him, but in the next moment, someone else arrived to her rescue.

There was sharp pain in the back of Kev's right knee and at the same time, someone strongly pulled him backwards, something keenly like wooden stick hitting his fingers so they'd let go. If all went as it should, he'd find himself on knees (or at least one), held by back of his collar and menacing golden eyes staring down at him, surrounded by tell-tale doe markings. "Mae, you need me to break a bone or two in this pervert's body? I promise it won't influence his playing in polo team. Much," the exchange student spoke, sounding completely serious. If Kevlar tried to get up, she'd hold him in place and the broom would probably also stomp on one of his legs that he couldn't get up.

"Silvana!" elf sighed with slight relief, but it was not long lived: "Pervert?" she questioned incredulously. "Yeah, I've witnessed him in pretty questionable situations." Glare. "Last woman he gets to touch is you, mark my word. Would break your sweetheart's heart if he saw this, if nothing else."

"Sweetheart? What are you talking about and why are you even here?" Mae rubbed her temples, feeling like she was becoming parrot repeating 'what, who, why'. "And, please, let him up. If you have official complaints against him, then I will see them through, but for now he's any other student." Rolling her eyes, the tan skinned woman (dressed in skin tight green blouse and short brown skirt that seemed to change softly shimmer pattern on every shift) let go of human's collar and stepped back. "The professor's sick and there's no sub, so I thought I'd check in to see what you were up to, and good thing too, or else who knows what that perv would do."

"Nothing happened and I am going to be late for class so could you save your senseless speculations for later, please!" Mae, finally fed up with the whole ridiculous situation and huge crowd gathered around to watch, spoke up and left. The people parted like waves before the furious elven woman. Silvana didn't seem to be offended, just pouted a little: "So much for 'thanks for saving me, friend!'" But that quickly turned into smirk as she spun on her high heel to leave, broom already clearing a path for her.