View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 10-05-2015, 08:55 PM

Kelvar certainly didn't see that one coming. Granted, he should be used to her interfering by now. Not speaking much, for it was obvious that he was starting to wear thin on Mae's patience, he bit his tongue until just he and the doe remained.

"You know," he rose slowly, "if you wanted to by my girlfriend, you could just ask." Fearful she would punch him, the male quickly lifted a hand in a guilty manner. "I'm teasing! But you do have this bad habit of running into me." Leaning up against the wall was his plan. However, the broom seemed fond of the idea of tripping him. So, naturally, Kev went down with a loud thud.

"Okay, okay," he winced, "I did deserve that."

Not letting his curious eyes scan up her outfit, he rose swiftly and silently before actually resting against the wall.

"Something's off with her. Which means I have to lecture someone." Kev yanked out his phone but stopped. "Wait, what did you mean by sweetheart." His teal orbs narrowed. "Who's Mae seeing. Because I know who she should be seeing so if you're secret sweetheart isn't the same as mine, I'm going to have to force some kid into a coma." He cracked his knuckles ever so slowly in a taunting manner.

"Spill it. Who's her sweetheart."

Knowing she wouldn't budge, Kev sighed. "Does it at least start with S?"

A look of concern washed over his face. It was plain as day that he was deeply interested in Mae's affairs because someone who's name started with S had his heart on the line. Silvanna, being a smart girl, would instantly know who he spoke of. It wasn't hard to put two-and-two together. Saith and Kev were on the front of the school paper after Saith slugged the guy who dared go after Kev. The caption below the picture was labeled "Roommate and best friend, Saith, leaps to Kevlar's aid when things get ugly after winning the polo match against long-time rivals."

Running a hand through his hair, he gave her one of those sheepish, shy shrugs. "I trust you won't share this knowledge with the entire student body as... despite the lack of thanks, it seems you and Lacrimae are good friends."

Clearing his throat, he graced her presence with one of his charming smiles. "Also, mind laying off the whole 'pervert' thing? The first time I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was actually coming to help that woman--you just got their first. Second time was purely accidental and I apologize for it. You're gorgeous and I'm an idiot. What more do you expect from me? I need more than 1-second to get my act together. It's not every day I get to interact with a woman of your caliber."

Kevlar had on his A-game. He had to. If he wanted Silv to start treating him with respect, it was time he put on his pants and start acting like a man. Granted, it was stupid hard to do, especially with her in that outfit. Oh how he just wanted slip up and say moronic stuff. But he had to keep a straight face and stay focused. He could get all tongue-tied after she realized her mistake.