View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-19-2016, 06:00 PM

☬ Factions ☬
(Note: These are "Ideas" for alignments for characters. You do not HAVE to fit into just one or any of them. You can discuss an alternate one with me if you like.)
Human
No supernatural blood within you. Simply a human, either aware of the supernatural world or not.

Lazrus Head Family
The family who runs Lazrus, makes the deals and collects on the payment. Each member of the family has their own "territory" that they run. Meaning they decide the deals and prices for that area, as well as are in charge of all other dealings that go through their territory. The family itself is led by a Matriarch, who resides within New York City. The Matriarch is the only one who has say and power over the members of the head family, thus some pull over the entire state. Meaning, their basically the king/queen of the Lazrus.

Supernatural Innocent
Just a simple supernatural being trying to make it through the world. These are the majority of the Lazrus world. The ones who make a majority of the deals and life by the rules the head family makes for them.

Supernatural Rebel
Those who oppose the head family. Their reasons are their own. Some desire to take power from them, others wish to free the supernatural world of their reign.

☬ The Scene ☬
(The main portion of the roleplay will take place in New York. The state is broken up into the ten major territories. Each member/branch of the head family controls a portion of the state. So if you choose to make a head family member, then you can discuss with me which territory that you want.)

Territory Leaders

5. The Ruelle Family

9. (New York City is the location of the Matriarch, meaning the leader of the head family. This can not be chosen, unless you want to be the overall leader of the head family. Discuss with me if interested.)

10. The DeRosso Family

Last edited by Kiyoto; 03-08-2016 at 07:14 PM..