View Single Post
Jeryck
NPC
NPC

Old 11-12-2008, 10:09 AM

Oh hello! *lights his pipe*

I bet you're all wondering why I've called you here *chuckles*. Well truth be told, all these pirate attacks on Mene these past two months have piqued my interest, so I decided to do a bit of digging.

While researching some old texts, I stumbled across a pirate called Captain "Bloody" James Napier who, according to the records, landed in Menewsha nearly 200 years ago with a large and valuable chest of treasures. He was being pursued by ninjas from Vile Island (the text doesn't explain whether the ninjas were hired by his enemies or if he had foolishly stolen from them).

With his enemies close behind, Cap'n Napier decided to hide his treasure here on Mene, vowing to return someday to claim it. However, there aren't any records to show that he ever made it back. This could very well mean that his treasure is still hidden here! All that is left are these old clues and map pieces that he left behind.

Now I'm no spring chicken, so I'm far too old to be running all over looking for treasures. No, no, I'll leave that to you young ones as I figured I'd make this into a game. Well? Are you up for the challenge?

Last edited by Jeryck; 12-20-2008 at 09:11 AM..