Thread: Beautiful Beast
View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-13-2016, 04:20 AM

Gemini took sheer delight in the scream that her roar elicited from the boy. In the blink of an eye, the boy was off and running, screaming for his friends to leave. The other boy, though, seemed to have frozen in place. Just as she took a step towards him, he came to his senses and ran. Her laugh came out a deadly growl, and she chased him down. He was calling for his friends, but they were far ahead. Gemini felt the pang of a foreign emotion somewhere deep down, but ignored it. In that moment, she made a snap decision- one that would change everything.

As she bore down on the poor, frightened young man, she changed forms once again. She became the sand, and swirled up around him, trapping him in a vortex. Channeling some of her energy, she made a voice for herself. "They are wonderful friends, aren't they?" Though the voice didn't sound either male or female, it definitely carried a heavy dose of sarcasm. "You, I think, will stay with me for a while." Now the voice laughed. "If they want you back, they can come get you themselves."