View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-15-2016, 02:02 AM

The holocrons are calling to her too? "I see. So you plan to study them then and see where that leads you. I hear they are powerful artifacts so they may grant you power." He would be smiling if she could see his face, but of course she couldn't and he preferred it that way. People needed to stay away from him. Keep him at arms reach. There was too much anger and hatred inside for anything else to bloom.

"I hear that Jedi and their counterparts are called and lead by the Force. Maybe you are too. If the artifact is calling you, then maybe you should listen."

He knew that giving her that kind of advice might be a bad idea. She was in tune with the Light while he took residence in the Dark. Yet oddly he was compelled to show kindness, though he wondered if the Force was guiding him for some purpose he was unable to foresee. His master had things to teach him now and Enzo was more than ready to learn. Since he was a child he had felt that there was this overwhelming strength within him and it had kept him alive. He was naturally gifted a quick learner, but he knew that his body moved faster than naturally possible at times, and there had been moments when strange phenomenon had occurred around him with him at the center. He was sure that all this was the workings of the Force. And now for the first time in his life, he was about to learn about it in earnest and wield that power to be his. He could barely contain his excitement. Soon the tools of the Dark side would be at his disposal.