View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-02-2015, 06:59 PM

Rais stared down at his grandfather's golden pocket watch. It was the most important thing to him because of the sentimental value behind it. His grandfather passed away when he was around twelve years of age and his grandmother passed away three months later. The pocket watch was given to him as a gift on his tenth birthday and Rais' has carried it everywhere he went ever since. Not only is it a pocket watch to check the time, but it's what transports him an his sister Vicktoria to other times in the past. He has been lucky enough not to lose it during one of their travels. Today, he and Vicktoria were going to travel at random and see where it landed them. "Vicktoria, we should get going!" he called out and looked over at his parents who just smiled. "You know she likes to look nice before leaving the house." his mother reminded. "Try to get home before it gets late alright?" his father ordered. Rais nodded, "We won't be gone long dad." he promised and looked up when Vicktoria walked into the small clear cylinder and was brought down easily. It worked like an elevator, except it didn't have any buttons. It automatically brought people down or took them up, all they needed to do was stand inside.

Vicktoria smiled at her parents and then at her brother. "Are you ready?" she asked him in her soft chime like voice. "I have been for a while now." Rais replied and looked at his parents. "We'll be back soon, I promise." he repeated and looked at Vicktoria who was obviously excited. People would probably think she was an android but he guessed that was the point of dressing the way she dressed. "Be careful and don't do anything that would attract too much attention." their mother reminded. Without another word, Rais looked down at his pocket watch and turned the dial quickly a few times until they were no longer in their futuristic house. They looked around to see where they were and noticed that they were standing on a dirt path, not glass or mirror like where they were from. "I don't like this place already." muttered Vicktoria as she looked around. "Where is everyone?" she asked him. "I think they must be deeper inside this place. This must be the entrance." Rais said and dusted himself off. He was wearing his regular clothes so he didn't think he'd stand out much, but Vicktoria would.

"You couldn't find anything more....plain?" he asked her and looked at his pocket watch again. "Want to go somewhere else?" he asked. "No, I want to stay here. As for the clothes, I really felt like wearing this. I never wore it before and I wanted to see how it fit." Vicktoria replied and looked at him. "Well alright then. Let's see what we can find to bring back home." Rais said and started walking deeper into what he believed was a small town. Then they showed up, various people walking around and talking to each other. Their clothing was really boring and somewhat dirty from the dirt. A few people looked towards them but Rais avoided making eye contact and looked at his sister who was staring straight ahead.