View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-03-2015, 12:09 AM

"It's really hot here!" whined Vicktoria as she crossed her arms and looked at her brother. "Well I asked if you wanted to go somewhere else but you said no, so now we're stuck here." Rais replied easily as they continued walking. Various people were outside now, busy with things he didn't quite understand. "Looks like there is some sort of event going on here today." he muttered and looked around to see a banner with bold lettering saying: Market Day. "Market Day...?" he repeated and pulled out a cigarette before lighting it easily. "Ugh, I don't know how you can handle that stuff, the smell is disgusting!" complained Vicktoria as she waved a hand in front of her face. Rais only smirked and shook his head, "I don't know how you can handle needle heels." he muttered and rolled his eyes. There was a scent that reached both their noses and Vicktoria jumped up and down happily. "Food!" she gasped and squealed. "They have food here!" she exclaimed happily. "Relax will you! We're not here to buy anything, we're here to learn and take something back home." he reminded. His sister pouted and looked around, "But I'm hungry!" she whined. "Please buy me some food Rais, please? Pretty please with cigarettes on top?" she begged. Rais laughed and nodded, "Fine I'll buy you some food but you'll have to share. Fair enough?" he said.

Vicktoria nodded and kissed her brother's cheek. In silence, Rais left to hide behind a tree and looked around to make sure no one was watching before making a movement with his hand in front of him so that a blue screen appeared. The blue screen belonged to a holographic machine which had only one slot at the bottom where currency fell through for Rais to collect. "Points Conversion." he said softly, keeping an eye out in case some one showed up. The blue screen then turned green, "Enter amount of points you wish to convert to currency" a robotic voice said. Rais entered fifty as the amount and pressed the arrow. "Converting..." said the robotic voice. Rais waited impatiently as the points were being converted to the currency that was being used at the moment where they were. Rais grabbed all the new money into a small pouch and sighed. "Points converted." the robotic voice said. Rais waved his hand and the screen was gone. He waved the small pouch in front of him for Vicktoria to see, "All done. Fifty points converted." he explained and handed the pouch to Vicktoria. "Will that be enough?" she asked. "I hope so, because I don't want to go through that again." Rais answered simply.

The two of them walked until Vicktoria stopped dead in her track when she saw someone place some bread out. "Bread!" she gasped and looked at Rais happily before looking at the girl who she assumed was in charge. "Excuse me, but is this bread for sale?" she asked. Rais put out his cigarette and wondered what his parents were doing, probably left to walk around the city. At least Vicktoria was enjoying herself, that's what really mattered. He was enjoying himself too, not as much as his sister, but he still was. It was always nice to get out of the city every once in a while.