View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-06-2015, 06:05 PM

Rais looked at the girl and shook his head. "No, she just likes to dress up like this all the time." Rais explained honestly and turned to the male, "That's alright, bread is all we need right now. I'll try to come back and order more bread then to take back home. I'm sure our parents will be excited to try it, it sure smells good." He said easily and with a smile on his face. When he heard what the total was, he was confused. "Five?" he repeated and was about to hand that over but it seemed like they were getting their first order for free. This place really was interesting with all its surprises. He wasn't such a fan of surprises but there wasn't much he could do about it. "Thank-you, and dont' don't be sorry. It just makes this town all the more interesting really. Don't trouble yourself with getting the police involved, I would much rather they don't." Rais started. "I don't want my parents to find out the pocket watch was taken, they'd kill me." he said and laughed nervously. He wondered if Vicktoria had any luck and nodded at what the male said, "Yeah she is isn't she?" he and accepted the free bread.

"Thank-you, it's really nice to meet you two. My name is Rais Steele, and that was my sister Vicktoria. She's the weird one." he introduced and laughed softly. "After all that running I'm sure she'll be more than happy to eat this bread. Thanks again and we'll try to stop by again later. Good luck on your sales and have a good day!" Rais commented happily, and on that note he ran off as fast as he could, wondering where Vicktoria was at this moment. Had she gotten the Pocket Watch?

Victoria frowned when she had lost sight of the thief and sighed softly. Her stomach reminded her how hungry she was and left to go face her brother, knowing how upset he was going to be. She spotted Rais run by and quickly ran after him. "Rais!" she called and gasped when he came to a stop. Her eyes landed on the bread and she grinned. "Rais I'm sorry but the thief is gone. I can't find him. I guess we're stuck here longer than we thought." she explained. Rais frowned and looked around before motioning for her to follow him to a secluded area where they contacted their parents and told them what happened. "You both better find that pocket watch soon!" their parents hissed. "How could you let this happen Rais?! You have to be more careful!" their mother said, obviously upset.

"I'm sorry mom, but we'll be back home as soon as we can. It might not be for a while, we still have to find the theif, and we will. We won't stop looking." Rais replied. "We'll find him mom, and then we'll bring you both something from here. Try not to worry, we'll be okay." Vicktoria reassured, though she was already missing home. When the call ended, both she and Rais decided to enjoy some of their bread and were more than happy with the way it tasted. "This is so good, an interesting idea to put stuff in bread. I always thought bread was plain." Vicktoria noted. "So did I. It seems the people here have creative minds." Rais said as he took another bite of his bread. "How long do you think we're stuck here for?" Vicktoria asked softly. "I don't know...but it might be a while so we'll have to find some place to stay and get some sleep." Rais replied quietly.