View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:39 PM

Varten had a deep blush on his face the moment that the blonde started to speak. His accent was very thrilling, and though he had not met many Germans in his life, he found the accent to be exotic. His blush deepened when the other said that it was going to be a fun party. It was his first guests of the night and he was already being hit on. 'How enjoyable!' he thought.

Knowing that no invitation was truly needed for the other man, being as he was a vampire like himself, Varten just nodded a greeting and stepped slightly to the side. Cheshire however mewled at him in greeting. And there was one thing that Varten knew about his cat, if Ches liked someone then they were a good person whatever their race may be. Sending a quick glance to the blonde again he saw the way that he looked over the house. 'He must really like my decorations!

Once the vampire introduced himself and his friend, Varten replied, "I am Varten Nytewing. Welcome to my home. Do you mind if others were to know what you are? I won't tell if you don't want. I know how judgmental people can be after all."