View Single Post
beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 12-29-2012, 09:34 PM

Avril shook her head when Beth brought up her idea of using her powers to make it look like she was wearing her uniform. "Knowing that this place is crawiling with people just like us, i'm guessing that the teachers would be trained enought to sence that you were using some form of your Psychic Powers." She said. Although, Avril did wish that she could use her empath powers to sway peoples' moods and find out their feelinngs, she had a feeling she'd probobly get into trouble if she did it durring class. Especially to an administrator. She sighed, wondering if there was some way around that when she realized that Beth was talking to her again. "I promise I wont laugh." Avil said holding out her pinkey for a pinkey swear.

"I'm going to go get my schedual." Avril said as she left Beth's room, giving her a chance to change. She went to her door, pulled out her key and unlcked it. She steped inside and smiled at her posters. At least they gave her comfort. She walked over to her dresser and opend her seccond drawr. Avril found her schedual, shut the drawr, and walked back out of her room being sure to lock it. She looked at the schedual as she opend Beth's door and walked inside.

Period 1- 8:00-8:55- Pshychic History Year 3
Period 2- 9:00-10:00- Algebra 2
Period 3-10:00-11:20 Psychic Training
LUNCH - 11:30- 12:50
Period 4- 12:60- 2:00- AP Chemestry
Period 5- 2:10- 3:50- Poetry

Avril cringed as she read down the list. Poetry? Advanced Placement? Ugh. She was going to hate this school, she could tell. Nothing in her schedual really interested her. Nothing except Psychic Training. She looked over at Beth, "What did you get?" she asked, curious if she'd have any classes with her.

---------- Post added 12-29-2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

LINK TO OCC THRED:

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showth...post1771460424

Direct all questions, comments, and side descussions here!

Last edited by beautiful_psycho; 12-30-2012 at 07:30 PM..