View Single Post
Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 12-24-2008, 08:20 AM

oh actually.. i was bidding in her auction that started before the event.. and if that works out i think i want to get a new picture of Verdigris in his formal gear *grins* and i was thinking for the one she just did in this event forum that im wanting to get one of my new OC's done.. not a major OC but shes important to the story becaus eshes one of the ancient gods that helped build the world into what it is today and created the centaurs. shes my goddess of wind/warfare.

oh no hurry lovely, feel free to take your time on the text wall, im sure there will be tons going around expecially because its christmas tomorrow (merry christmas eve to you lovely) and holy crap this headache wont go away.. i think its time for some meds and to chug down some more milk *loves milk*

do you have any plans for christmas? how are you going to spend it? are you hoping for something special from er... santa? *kiss*