View Single Post
MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 08:44 AM

@ feathery:
/fufufu i feel so blessed~ XD one of these days, i'll have your art to add to my collection, too~ :drool:

@ creps:
awww, really~? TAT i was hoping i'd be able to talk to you more during the event since we hardly talk outside of it hahaha~ /love love but okay~ i hope you'll have fun anyway during your break yah~ /hug~ happy holidays to you, too! X3

OH OH, by the way~ did you know me, mai, and kukico have a thread on solia now? XD our crackalicious thread is so... crackalicious haah <3

@ ferra:
yah XD my fault haha. should've used her full name XD; she did mr. fish~ TAT so friggin awesome~ TT3TT <333 anyone willing to draw mr. fish and mr. skeleton = extra loving from me~ <333

@ jitsu:
D; why would i laugh~ it's so cute!! i like the design so far~ lots of wings though amg XD while it's so nice hahah. wings = nightmare for me TAT <333 what kind of weapon are you planning to have for her? *3*

hahahha, you're teaching violence to your kid... /stare.

JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA that sounds so cute and fun XD i'm sure she'll have lots of giggle fit with that whacking game lolol and ren amg TAT i want to be your baby!!! XD