View Single Post
Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 12-24-2008, 08:59 AM

*snorts at Sho* well ths IS the goddess of wind yes? i figure shes gotta be flight enabled, even though the ones on her head and feet are more decoration then anything *snorts* hummm i was thinking a Glaive.. seems like it would be useful for chucking or stabbing into people while shes flying over them.

hahah and im not teaching her how to be violent, shes already a tiny little violent terror, she likes to smack me in the lip rings all the time, and after she does it she sits there laughing. i figured i could give her somethign else bright and shiny to take her baby rage-powa out on *snort* i'll take pictures of her playing with it tomorrow ^^

hahaha you should see Ians presents.. i got him the most stuff out of everyone *lieks to buy toys for her hubby* hes going to have so much fun, hes always so emo'd out when he doesnt get anything fun for christmas, so i got him stuff he can play and he and i can play together *grins* i think he'll like it ^o^