View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 06:19 PM

Jayce had finished making lunch but kept it on low on the stove in order to keep it warm wondering if his new bride was ready or not. She had been in there for quite some time now, worrying about her already he walked down the hallway knocking on the door slightly "Lin Fey, are you alright?" Jayce asked turning the knob not hearing movement as he peeked into the room "Lin Fey?"Jayce stopped speaking seeing the face of the bride he had seen earlier. Except one problem. Lin Fey didn't look like a woman now, she looked more like a man; glancing away elsewhere he smiled "Sorry didn't mean to peak, lunch is done when you're ready. I'll keep it warm until then, I hope you're okay with us eating inside today. I figured it would be too much to go out so soon after just arriving home." Jayce closed the door gently hearing it click then waited a moment. His bride...could he call them that now? He would stick with the name that was said at the agency of his 'bride'.

Jayce walked back down the hallway unsure how to process this fully, didn't he order a bride not a ... groom? Didn't the paperwork say 'female' or did it say 'Unspecified' maybe he read it wrong or maybe he just assumed all were women. Making sure not to sigh out loud he went back to lunch while getting out some dessert for later from the freezer. "Lin Fey, lunch is going to get cold" Jayce called down the hallway not sure how else to respond but to treat the other in this manner. He'll have to do some research later to see if anything was altered and remembered he didn't pick out his 'bride'. His father did. Now he was starting to wonder if this was a joke as he set the table and put some fresh tea on the table.

(I'm really starting to get into this)