View Single Post
Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 10-18-2012, 11:03 PM

Straightening his back when Ana approached him, Palmer put on the casual smile that he knew he could pull off. "A week, at the least. It's not just a simple in and out procedure. Tests need to be run in order to make sure that you aren't suddenly going to collapse in the middle of battle. It won't exactly be a week of bed rest, if that's your concern." It wasn't so much as the look in her eyes that told him he needed to be honest with her, but rather, that he felt as if he had to. "You could easily die from this. After all, you are essentially like a rodent, when being a test subject. I'm near positive that your molecular changes and genetic shifts will occur properly, but I'm not 100%." When he spoke, his voice was low, but the sound of concern faded from it. Just running over the specs in his head while he talked made him more confident. It was the overthinking part that didn't necessarily help.

He definitely wasn't done talking to Ana, but he glanced to Felton for a moment, giving him a slight nod of approval. Taking Felton, one of the few qualified medical practicing people, on as his medical help was a good idea, he hoped. Even if the boy was a tad high strung and seemed to lack basic social skills. At least, that was at first glance. Palmer figured that Felton would lighten up, in due time, but he wasn't positive. It was more a matter of needed to keep privacy, even down underground, that Palmer valued, even if he seemed to be one of the only ones.

Palmer went over to his desk, motioning Ana over with a slight wave of his hand. "These are outlines of what I expect to happen, and the order in which the procedure will be performed. If you could look them over, familiarize yourself with them.. I tried to write them as straight forward and non-science like as possible, for easy understanding. If you have any questions, please ask." The documents outlined the potential side effects ranging from numbness to potential death and possibility of sprouting limbs from no where. He didn't take chances, clearly, of not mentioning things that had happened in his testing phase with the rodents.