View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 03-30-2013, 06:52 AM

SPOILERX

Name : Memphis "Mem" Ireten (her real last name is Corinthos, but she doesn't know that)
Gender: Female, but looks like a male, and pretty much everyone thinks she is (minus two or three people)
Personality : Mem has this quiet, cute look to her, but she really isn't either of those two things. She's quick to anger (and she has serious anger management issues), and is almost never happy. In fact, it's really hard to make her happy. The only people she's actually happy around is the gang she's in (which is six other people). She acts kind of cute and childish around one of them though, but that's only because she feels really close to him. Mem also has this dangerous air around her, one that screams "sadistic killer!"... which is true really. When it comes to people, she's quite the sadist.
Bio : About a year ago, Memphis woke up on the streets, not knowing a thing. The only things she remembered were her age, and her first name. She sat there for a while, in the streets, completely bewildered, not knowing what she should do, or even where she was, but then, a boy, who was about two years older than her came by. He saw her, and decided to bring her to his "hide-out", where the rest of his gang was. After much debate, they decided to let her stay and join. She became close to the group, and after a while, she, and the whole gang, were feared greatly by people. The only problem was, they didn't know that she was a girl. They thought she was a he. It wasn't until four months after being with them that they discovered it.
(Just a little thing to know about Mem: she's great a plagiarizing things and pickpocketing, basically she's a great thief )
Pic : (I'll draw 'er when I have the time)
Hair is exactly like This(but it only goes just past her shoulders) and she usually keeps it up in a messy bun or pony with either her hood covering it or a hat. She's got her bangs dyed black, and the underneath of the back dyed black (so it would look kinda like this, but black not blonde). She's about 5'5, and has a boy-ish body (basically flat chested too). She's got bright blue eyes. She wears hoodies a lot, with long, baggy shorts.

Memphis ran a rather tanned hand through her mess of black an strawberry bangs(being careful to not knock down her hoodie which was placed upon her head, just so that it was covering her bun) with a sigh. For some reason the group of idiots-- that was the name that she had given the people in the gang she had joined-- decided that it would be best to send the girl who was horrible with directions and time, to get groceries. She wasn't even sure where she was anymore. She'd been wandering around for the past two hours, looking for any kind of store where they sold food, at least, but for some strange reason she never passed one. Not once.

Shoving her hands into the pockets of the grey hoodie that she was wearing, she let out a low "Damn it," and she slowly came to a stop. Her blazing blue eyes began to scan the area around her, and soon they fell on a curled up figure that was seated on a porch.

She didn't really want to go up and ask for directions, in fact it was totally against her nature. But, she really needed them now, especially because she didn't have a cell phone to call anyone.

Slowly and adamantly, Memphis began to make her way over to the figure, biting her lip all the way there.

When she finally got to the person, she recognized the girl right away. It was Anastasia...something-or-other. Memphis couldn't really be bothered to learn the girl's name. The only thing she did know was that she was the daughter of some big, scary mafia guy. She was pretty sure the leader of her gang wanted to kidnap the girl, but Memphis didn't really care about the leader's wishes--mainly because the guy was a total jacka$$ to her--and she couldn't really be bothered with it right now. She was just tired and hungry, and just wanted to get the food so she could get home and eat.

So, she tapped Anastasia's shoulder lightly, "Excuse me," she spoke lightly, her voice coming out as slightly masculine, almost like a young teen's voice, "I'd like some directions."