View Single Post
DestinyAodan
Rebel or Royal?

Old 06-18-2015, 12:12 AM

The Rebels and The Royals

Welcome to White Mountain

White Mountain is a small town centered in the middle of a small group of three island. On the center island you will find the heart of the town. Pretty much every thing is here. The shops, any entertainment, and the school where all the children of White Mountain attend. White Mountain is such a small town that you really only lean twords two sides of the money scale. On the island to the right of the main island you have the Royals and to the left is the Rebels. No there is no war going on that is just the names that over time have been given to the poor and the rich.

Meet the Family's

There are really just two tags for the family's of White Mountain. The Rebels and the Royals. They each have pretty much their own islands that they raise their family's on. The Royals are the rich side of the town and the Rebels are the poor side.

The Rules

1. Follow Meme rules
  2. No Godmobing
  3. I don't mind spelling, but at lease try to make it readable.
  4. At lease get three sentense.
  5. Romance is allowed, but please try to keep it at lease pg there are kids around.
  6. Please try to be respectful of the player behind the person they are playing.
  7. Message me your profiles and when you get a crush if you don't already have one.
  8. Don't post till the profiles are accepted.
  9. Title the messages of Rebel or Royal.
  10. You can have up to two profiles, but they can not be in love with each other.
Ooc can be done
Here

Profile Layout

My Mother Dubbed Me: (Character Name)

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: (Age)

I was born a:
(Sex- male or female)

I'm a: (Rebel or Royal)

I Act Like This: (Personality)

My History: (Bio. No he or she forgot! And at least 4 sentences.)

Oh Goodie: (Likes; must at least have 4)

Oh Dear: (Dislikes; must at least have 4)

My Talent: (Something your character is good at if any thing.)

Here Comes My Blush:
(Crush, of course, this is optional.)

Something Else You Should Know:
(Extra)

The person in my mind: (user name)

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: (anime or normal picture just has to be human)

---------- Post added 06-17-2015 at 08:56 PM ----------

Profiles

The Royals

The Rebels

My Mother Dubbed Me: Lorie Bucket

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: 16

I was born a:
Female

I'm a: Rebel
I Act Like This: Kind and sweet, but a bit shy. Acts tough some times to try to hide what she really is like. Can be a bit bold at times.

My History: Lorie grew up on the Rebels side of town in a tree bedroom house with her mother, father, and three older brothers. Being the only girl in a house wasn't so bad she at lease had her own room while her older three brothers had to fend for them self's. While growing up her father did teach her one very important thing well two really one being that if she wanted any thing she had to earn it and two was that no matter what as long as you had your family and your health you was rich. Though unlike her older brothers Lorie did have something special about her not that her brothers wasn't special in their own ways they just wasn't as good at art as Lorie was.

✔ Books
✔ Painting.
✔ Being out side.
✔ Dyeing her hair from time to time.

✖Books that have been abandon.
✖Bullies
✖having to fight.
✖Her status in life at the moment.

My Talent: Lorie is good at art. Drawling, painting, any thing to do with art.

Here Comes My Blush:
none at the moment.

Something Else You Should Know:
Lorie sells her art works to who ever will take them so her family could get a little extra money on top of saving what she can to go to collage.

The person in my mind: DestinyAodan

Mirror Mirror What Do I see:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Mother Dubbed Me: Kaori "Kao" Blake

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: 17

I was born a: Female

I'm a: Rebel

I Act Like This: Clumsy and goofy. More often than not, she is running late with a coffee in one hand, croissant in another, and unbrushed, disheveled bedhead. Although seemingly irresponsible, Kaori is dependable and loyal, and definitely a people-person.

My History: Born into a large family; two brothers, one sister, mama, daddy, and a huskie, Kaori has learnt to be tough. She longs for a greater excitement unrelated to her chaotic family life. School, clubs, jobs, volunteering; Kaori keeps busy to distract herself from her stressors.

Musicals
Fruits, especially peaches
Down-to-Earth people
Animals, especially wild cats

Horror Movies
Cooked fish
"Fake" people
Overcomplicated instruction manuals

My Talent: Kao is an impeccable multi-tasker! Also quite good at a variety of sports and games, her favorites being baseball and Fire Emblem on her 3DS. In addition, she is very flexible and agile, and has the standing record for best mile time. Not to brag or anything, but it's 5 minutes 34 seconds.

Here Comes My Blush: Hm.. Ask me later?

Something Else You Should Know: Kao has short-term memory loss. Nothing serious, she just won't remember if you asked her to bring you your red coat or your black one..? And don't bother texting her a reminder, Kaori never (rarely) checks her phone.

The person in my mind: Chai Fae

Mirror Mirror What Do I see:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by DestinyAodan; 06-18-2015 at 05:29 AM.. Reason: removed the familys (just relized how much confusion and work it is going to cause)