View Single Post
Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・。)
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 02-14-2009, 07:59 PM

[Introduction][Hangman][Prize System][Previous Phrases][Previous Winners]

Prize System

Due to the fact I was starting to run out of items, I'm adapting a point system for prizes. It's a little bit complicated so pay attention.

Every time you solve the phrase you will receive one point. Below a total listing of everyone and their points will be posted.

At the END of the event, you will trade your points in for prizes. I will use a random lottery to select who gets to pick their prizes first. (AKA, first come, first serve. At the END of the event.) Below I have posted a screen shot of the available prizes. A key is posted below as well since each item is labeled with a colored dot in the top right hand corner. The key will state how many points you need to get that item.

If you have excess points or decide not to trade them in, at the end of the event, I will give you 50 gold per point.
REDEEM YOUR POINTS NOW!
- Since I won't be around enough this weekend, I'm allowing people to redeem their points now, but I may continue to play Hangman so you can still get more points. Here's how we're doing it, you can post in my thread or PM me (This is more reliable) what you wish to trade your points for. You are allowed to combine or give your points to someone else. I'll post what each person is requesting and when the event is over, I'll send out all the items and gold. It's first come, first serve. I'm not going to chase after you to redeem your points, if you do not, then I'll assume you want to trade them for 50 gold per point. You are allowed to change your decision up until the end of the event.

** The Cake Hats are supposed to be Green. I made a mistake.
Yellow = Buy one, get one free special. You get to select one of these whenever you get one of the other colors.
Purple = 1 Points
Green = 2 Points
Pink = 3 points
Red/Yellow/Green = 100 points
Scoreboard

Tamerthanthou - 10
Pa-pancake - 4
Winterwolfgoddess - 3
French Vanilla - 3
Miss Mad Hatter - 1
Rylynne - 3
starryblade - 3
Yeah - 1
*Hime* - 1

Request
Tamerthanthou - Scepter of Chaos (3), Bee Headphones (2), Raven Wings (2), Royal Cape (2), Yumeh Ears and Tail (1), Fox Hat, Snowflakes, Chilled Beauty, Hallopop
Pa-pancake - TBA
Winterwolfgoddess - TBA
French Vanilla - Astral Halo (3), Bunny Hat
Miss Mad Hatter - Yumeh Slippers (1), Hallopop
Rylynne - Dragon Helmet (2), Yumeh Slippers (1), Hallopop, Frozen Warmth
starryblade - Raven Wings (3), Frost Belt, Hallopop
Yeah - TBA
*Hime* - Yumeh Ears and Tail (1)
[Introduction][Hangman][Prize System][Previous Phrases][Previous Winners]

Last edited by Vixen with a Vendetta; 02-23-2009 at 12:09 AM..