View Single Post
Miss Ember
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Miss Ember

Old 07-25-2008, 04:09 PM

Username: Miss Ember
Category: Titania
Description: I wanted to do something that had the evening look, since the poem, in my perspective, had that beautiful evening theme. Plus, blue is a calming colour, which suit Titania very well. The glass represents the potion that Oberon has Puck get for Titania to drink to fall in-love with the "ass" (>___<). I tried to make her very free flowing and natural as possible. Which explains the no shoes and bare skin.

Category: Oberon
Description: I used mostly dark and royal colours like gold, red and black to represent the sort of evil in Oberon for going against his wife just to have a knight. No wings since I've never seen him with them. The staff is a symbol of power as king, as well as the crown.

Category: Puck
Description: Tried making puck look as mischievious as possible. I thought the smirk and mask was good for that, as I didn't want him looking silly, but more underneath the rug kind of mischievious. The red and gold kind of make him more towards a 'bad' side, considering what deed he does. The flower represents the flower he is sent to get by the King Oberon.

Category: Fairies
Description: This Fairy would more be of Queen Titania's ladies. The blue with gold is a representation of good and loyalty. She is also bare like Titania, which makes it more of a natural state, in which true fairies live. Kind of a musician for the Queen.
Description: More of a Fairy that serves for the King Oberon. Though the brown gives her a very natural look, the offset of gold and the alluring nature of her dress makes her more mysterious and dangerous in appeal. More of a male fairies 'fairy' than a ladies.