View Single Post
Fuumuu
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-16-2007, 11:26 PM

If your into Vampire books, I'd suggest Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. <3 The story line is really really developed and when you get started into the book, it seems like that's -all- there is - Like your actually in the book itself.

If your into romance Meg Cabot writes a lot of teen fiction. Her books are interesting. She combines action and romanace, and comedy to create a book that'll have you reading for hours stright. <3 My favorite from her are the "Mediator" series, "1-800-Where-R-You" series, and Avalon High. <3 (Not the manga one. >>;; ) You might know her from her previous "Princess Diaries" books. ^^<3

Sarah Dessen has some pretty good books too. I went on a spree during the summer reading -only- her books and I was entertained for hours. xD;;<3 "Just Listen" and "This Lullaby" and "The Truth about Forever" were really really good books. They were about "growing up", in a way. Female leads, but they were still very good. Each main character went through something in life, that you got to tag along for the ride for.

Kurt Vonnagut(sp?)'s books are pretty cool. I've read "Cat's Cradle(?)" by him, and it was interesting. It's a relatively short book that talks itself in circles. xD:; But it's advernturious and very interesting once you get into it. "Man without a Country" is the one I'm currently reading. :'O It's basically his rant on life. xD;;<3

Manga wise...I'd recommend "Full Moon". It's a cute story about a girl wanting to sing~<3 The graphics are adorable~<3 "Fruits Basket" is pretty cute. xD;; But it can get boring after a while. ^^ "Imadoki" is another love story. It's amazing though. There's only five books to the series, and it's adorable as hell. <3 "Alive 19th" was cute. The art was amazing, and I couldn't wait to finish it. xD;;<3 "Ceres the Crestial Legend" was nice too. ^____^ <3