Thread: Baby, Be Mine
View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-07-2017, 05:19 PM

Q. Xan looks a little.. displeased. Are you sure he's okay?
A. I think so. I mean, I just fed him and I'm pretty sure Howdy changed him an hour ago. At least he was supposed to.. Howdy? Howdy??

Q. If I'm a charity owner and I want a Xan for myself AND for my charity, can I just use the same entries for both?
A. Sadly, no. We will be treating the charities as though they are a different person, so you will have to do two distinctly different sets of entries if you wish to earn them for both.

Q. Help! I already care for a Baby Yan - won't he feel sad when I have to put him away so I can hold Xan?
A. Thanks to the wonders of technology, Baby Yan can now be equipped in either hand. He can also borrow Xan's clothes, if you can somehow convince him he doesn't actually want to be naked.

Q. I made something that would fit in several different categories. Can I submit this one entry in multiple categories?
A. Nope. While your versatility should be commended, you'll have to choose just one category for your one entry.

Q. My child wants to help, and/or I need help using sharp things/hot things/etc - is this okay?
A. The work done for your entries should be as much "your work" as possible. We recognize that sometimes minor assistance is needed, and appreciate the need to include our munchkins in our creative lives. So as long as you've done the majority of the work yourself, it should be fine to enter - use your judgment, and ask us if there's anything you're concerned about. :)

Last edited by BellyButton; 02-15-2017 at 06:22 PM..