View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 01:29 AM

Laughing darkly Eliana shook her head. Those guardians and their glares, they were like chastised puppies. When Kaname bumped into her her hand snaked out and ran through his hair. The twins were two of her favorite people.

Snuggling into Turquoises side she smile, ignoring the darklings. “My sentiments exactly.” Diamond came over to her and Opal could read the concern on her face. Her hand reached out and grasped the other woman’s, tugging her down onto the arm of the chair. “I’m ok honey, don’t worry about me. I won the fight.” Grinning she winked then replied to Turquoise. “I’ve been good, and you? What about you Diamond?” Opal loved having multiple people in a conversation. She just wanted to include everyone.

Eliana had been silent, watching everyone. But when Kaname was shoved off the chair she started forward. Crouching down in front of the boy she stroked his hair once more. “Oh sweet darling that wasn’t your brother. It was one of them,” she sneered and glared at the whole lot of them. The shadow queen helped him to his feet sending a withering stare at Pearl. “That was a splendid try but I would be advised to never touch one of us again.” In her own language it was a sort of thank you, for trying to heal Kaname. But thank you would never escape her lips.