Thread: Nothing Fancy
View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:16 AM

I do not own Final Fantasy 7. I do not get paid with real money for the publication of this story. I do own any charaters that were previously not in the game.

~*~*~
Yuffie woke that morning without the use of her seven thirty am alarm. She hadn't really even slept all night, her excitment having made it too hard for her to sleep. She had big plans for the day. Plans that would make choas for her friends and joy for her. Don't get me wrong... She thought to herself, It's not that bad. They just don't see what I do as fun.

Slidding out of bed, Yuffie got dressed in stealth mode. It was five in the morning and she didn't want anyone to know that she was up and around. Wandering into the men's bathroom, she knew that her prank would effect a certain swordsmen. As far as she was concerned he deserved all the hell she gave him.

Slipping back, and quietly closing her bedroom door, Yuffie hid her paraphernalia, changed back into her pjs, and climbed back into bed. She didn't want to seem suspicious so she turned on her alarm and rolled over to go back to sleep.
~*~*~
Seven thirty rolled around and Yuffie was stumbling down the stairs in her pjs, to sit at her spot at the bar. At eight o'clock, there was a scream. Yuffie schooled her face to look shocked with everyone else that was waiting to use the bathrooms.

Cloud came barreling down the stairs sporting a new hair style. No one knew whether to laugh or not, so it wasn't at all attention grabbing that Yuffie accidentally smiled.
~*~*~
Later that afternoon Vincent walked over to Yuffie and said, "I know that you did that to Cloud."

Inquisitive eyes looked up from the floor, where they were supervising Yuffies hands as she drew a Materia chart on the bar room floor. "What are you talking about? You know I don't get up 'til seven thirty. There's no way that I could've gotten up soon enough to actually do that."

Vincent looked down to the floor. "What are you doing?" He was actually curious what she was doing. Which of course was per usual. She confused him.

"I'm teaching the drunks about Materia." Just so they know what they lost while they were drunks. But she wouldn't tell Vince that part.

And like usual he already seemed to know. Grabbing the chalk from her hand, he starts to walk to the door.

"Vincent! I can't believe you! Of all the people to scrawl on my floor, I would never have expected you!"

Last edited by PhoenixNeko; 12-27-2012 at 01:22 AM..