View Single Post
Dakota
sassy and crafty

Old 10-23-2017, 07:19 PM

Issac whistled softly as he noticed the bike behind Nathan. although it wasn't flashy it was a beauty. he appreciated the simple color and build of it. "nice" he said. he knew a bit about motorcycles from his uncle, who was a collector. although he hadn't been on one since he was a small boy. this one reminded him of the one he had ridden with his uncle as a child. that was all before he had left Scotland though. he looked around trying to remember where he had parked his truck. seeing it a few aisle over "well there is my truck, I guess I will see you at my place then" he turned and walked to his truck. unlocking it. it was a newer black Ford F-150 with Tented windows, and extended cab, and a full bed. It was one of the only modern conveniences he actually allowed himself to have. he had no cell phone, or computer at home. he had left all technology to his wife. he preferred doing things the old fashioned way. with his hands. Taking one last quick look at Nathan, who was getting his helmet on, he got into the truck and started it.

Driving, with Nathan following, Issac wondered what the man would think of his home, and all the things he had made within it. all of the furniture had been hand crafted by himself, with Celtic symbols adorning across the polished pieces. He also hoped that the man would not complain how far out he lived. he didn't live in the city, but rather down a winding country road on the outskirts. one last turn, and he pulled up into a long driveway covered with trees. his house was a Cabin style home set off away from the road. a distance back, where you wouldn't even know it was there sat his workshop, which he hadn't been into since his wife passed. parking his truck, he got out, and watched as Nathan Parked his Motorcycle.

((sorry for moving your character))

Last edited by Dakota; 10-23-2017 at 07:21 PM..