Thread: Through My Lens
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-29-2015, 03:02 AM

Bright and early in the morning, Henry found himself biking through the streets on his way back to the studio. He had all his work stored in his backpack as usual along with his I-hate-mornings face. But of course he would never dare ignore his alarm and be late. So right on time, he walked into the studio and found Mr. Neison setting up his equipment.

"Morning," Henry grumbled, tossing his bag to the floor. The older man smiled at him.

"You did your first photo-shoot yesterday didn't you?" he asked. Henry opened his mouth; didn't manage any words. Because where could he possibly start. "I see, there's some work that needs done in the black room, so why don't we take a look at what you have during our lunch break? I look forward to it!"

Henry wasn't sure if he did, but he slipped away to the dark room where he could disappear into his thoughts alone. The camera had its own allure that he loved, but this dark space also spoke to him in another way. Even the chemicals started to smell good after a while.