View Single Post
creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-09-2015, 11:11 PM

(( yeah if my posts arent overly pretty it'll mean I'on my phone since my internet has seriously bee on the fritz .. ))

Leliana chose to use Sirona's advice as a smokescreen and stood up, "The forest was cleared off mainly by myself for the purpose of my task but you are right, my magic won't last long and we will be swarmed with creatures far worst then I." She smiled briefly, it's not often there are creatures more dangerous then her but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Leliana readjusted the bow on her head and pointed towards the mountings that were peeking slightly over the forest. "If we really want to get somewhere safe then those mountains are probably the way to go."She looked over to Sirona, "I believe you had a map of those mountains? I saw it briefly when you first pulled it out." The more Leliana thought about it, the less her Father's plan made sense. Everything she had been brought up on told her that despite their calm demeanor, they were vicious animals and yet one stood before her and proved everything she was ever taught wrong.

Maybe this really was her way out of all this.