View Single Post
Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 09:45 AM

So I realise its been a FUCKING long time since I updated this thing! So much has happened I cant even remember some of it!

Heres what I do remember:

I got 2 new couches. A 4 seater cream looking thing that is SOOOOPAH comfy and a brown L-shaped one thats not as comfy as I'd like. Thankfully that one smells less like cigarettes than it used to. Other one is brilliant. I can lay down on it and not touch either end when stretching! BEST. COUCH. EVER!

Umm, I did a road trip with my new tattooist out into the country to check out an abandoned flavoured milk factory... its not so abandoned. Turns out its a wine bottling plant now. Was good fun though. Ended up getting hold of a cow skull that I can use to try some scrimshaw (bone carving) on, which should be a lot of fun.

I went to Sydney a couple weeks ago to see the Game of Thrones exhibit while it was there. Found out that during the week there was a 5hr wait to get into the place, so on the weekend it was going to be a fucking nightmare. Decided fuck that shit and spent time with a friend down there instead. Said friend also came up to my place the weekend prior too and introduced me to the most amazing combination of foods too! Ice cream and sweet chilli sauce! Its fantasmagorical on vanilla ice cream, and great on either chocolate or strawberry, cant remember?

Last weekend I helped my best mate building his new shed with a couple of other mates, and then we all went up to his farm for Boys Weekend and his bday for drinking and shenanigans. We also made a new fire box that we took up with us. It works REALLY well so we're very happy with it! We did make it fucking solid though. Like, overkill solid. I ended up getting fucking munted too. An entire bottle of rum to myself, and I remember 3 drinks, the last of which I think was about 60/40 rum:coke mix. I didnt believe it, but there was video evidence that I actually DID do a streak during the night... Dont remember it, but its certainly me running around in boots and undies in what we're pretty sure were negative temperatures (*C) which explains why I've got a cold now. Apparently I was also diving in and out of the paddock bashers windows rather than using the doors. The paddock basher is a jacked up 60's series Toyota Land Cruiser, so not a small vehicle by any stretch of the imagination. The boys also told me that I went "Dukes of Hazzard" over the bonnet as I called it, which consisted not so much of sliding across the bonnet on my ass, as it did making it half way on my stomach, pulling myself the rest of the way, and face planting off the other side. My second attempt was on an up hill slope and apparently I threw myself on it, fell off, and that was that. There was other stuff we did, but I'm not posting that online as its less than legal and no one needs to get in trouble for that.

In other news, the RMS (vehicle registration authority in Aus) fucked up sending my registration renewal letter. I only found out the day before it was due to run out. I took yesterday off work to get that all sorted out, but the actual registration process hasnt been done until tonight, so heres hoping that I dont get any fines for driving around unregistered!

Now, I think its time I STFU and go get dinner then go to sleep!